Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oral History Project ft. Kevin Cruz by Danrae Sabbaluca

Kevin Cruz has been my best friend of ten years and counting... The reason why I chose him to be featured in my oral history project is because we grew up together. I wanted to find out something I have never asked -- his experiences growing up as a Filipino immigrant in the Bay Area. I must say, it's fairly similar to mine. The outcome  may have been different, but our main goal is to gain massive success. Now, he is the CEO and co-founder of Electric State of Mind, a fast growing event production company that provides peace, love, unity, and excitement to its beloved supporters. 

Check out their website! Enter Your Parallel Reality

Oral History Project: Kevin Cruz


1 comment:

  1. Excuse the typo, but Kevin is the COO of ESM. Co-Founder/Partner of Visonus.

    ReplyDelete