Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Adapting To America: Archie Liboro

Interview by Katherine Bello
On October 26, 2013, I sat down with Archie Liboro to interview him about his experiences immigrating to America. My questions varied, touching on subjects such as what his experiences were living in the Philippines and what life was like adapting to American culture. Despite having come here at a very young age, he had some great insight on what it was like growing up as a Filipino Immigrant. I chose Archie because he is a close family friend that I have known since I was a child. I knew that because he and I have been friends for so long, our conversation would flow freely, and that he would be comfortable opening up and telling his story.


Segment 1: Life In The Philippines




Segment 2: The Immigration Process


Segment 3: Comparing Life & Nostalgia


No comments:

Post a Comment